The department of physics supports Physics Day activities for undergraduate students, so we hope participation of many students interested in physics Day.
*Physics Day refers to an event where students are the main body to hold a presentation debate in the field of physics, and topics related to physics majors are selected, presented, and question-and-answer discussions are held
– Support period: Mar. 2023 ~ Jan. 2024
– How to apply: Fill out the attached form and submit it to the physics department office 3 days before the activity date
– Number of participants: at least 5 people
– Support contents: Support for meal expenses (7,000 won per person)
– How to use the budget: Submit an activity plan to the department in advance, receive and use the department card on the day of the activity, and return the card and receipt to the department immediately (only available between 9:00 and 18:00)
※The budget will be used on a first-come, first-served basis, and may be closed early.
OFFICE : Department of Physics 14-217 Science and Technology Building 163 Seoulsiripdae-ro Dongdaemun-gu Seoul Republic of Korea, 02504
TEL : +82-2-6490-2640
Korean : 자연과학대학/공지사항 | | (uos.ac.kr)